Thursday, March 10, 2011

MELLON ARENA TRIBUTE AWESOME WORK OF CARNEGIE RESIDENT


As a longtime Pittsburgh sports bloggger, fortunately I get a lot of interesting things sent to me. I received a video from Chris Benson of Carnegie who has a video website called "Benstonium". His video, "Defending Our Home" is of such a high caliber that you are absolutely guaranteed to enjoy it.




ABOVE: The iconic superstructure of the Civic Arena.
BELOW: The Arena as seen from 10,000 feet.



I have seen so many phenomenal videos over the past several months that I can't help but wonder if other cities have videographers to our standard level producing highlight films as good as ours' or if this is simply another Pittsburgh sports phenomenom?

Whatever the case, special thanks to Chris Benson for sending it to us and be absolutely sure, Penguins fans, to check out this video!

No comments: