editor's note: I received a version of this list from devoted reader "Dunny" R. of Murrysville who is a former Mt. Washington "Mountie". After making some modifications to "Dunny's" list, gussying it up a little with photos and even adding several additional items, it's now up to 100 things that you must have done to be considered a "Yinzer" before you kick the bucket. Check the list and see how many you've already accomplished! Some things are relatively easy, but to be considered a true "Yinzer" you'll really have to work at it. I was surprised. I thought I'd score better, but I got an 80. Yikes, I'd better get busy, the meter's running. But I don't see me water skiing the three rivers anytime soon....
3) ( ) Been on a blind date in Pittsburgh.
8) ( ) Been in, or even on the ledge of the fountain at Point State Park.
9) ( ) Been lost some where in Pittsburgh.
10) ( ) Saw the buffalo herd at South Park.
11) ( ) Attended the "free" fair at South Park Fairgrounds.
13) ( ) Swam in one of the 3 rivers.
14) ( ) Been to the 3 Rivers Arts Festival.
16) ( ) Eaten a Primanti's sandwich.
17) ( ) Eaten at the "O".
35 ( ) Been to a non-athletic event at Mellon Arena.
62) ( ) Seen the flowers at Phipps Conservatory.
74) ( ) Parented a child in Pittsburgh.
100) ( ) Met either Myron Cope, Bob Prince, Bill Hillgrove or Mike Lange.
Since there are a hundred questions, it will be easy for you to figure out your grade, but then again, maybe not.